January 11, 2011
Large format hardcover: 256pages
Turned into a vampire by the boy she thought she loved, seventeen-year-old Sarah, daughter of a powerful line of vampire-hunting witches, is now hunted by her older sister Adia, who has been given the assignment to kill Sarah.
A companion novel to: Shattered Mirror.
-Text from http://catalog.loc.gov/
The Library of Congress Online Catalog
Sarah Vida has given up everything for love. From a legendary family of vampire-hunting witches, Sarah was raised to never trust a vampire, to never let her guard down, and to avoid all tricky attachments of the heart. But now Sarah IS a vampire—changed by the boy she thought she loved. Her family has forsaken her, and Sarah herself is disgusted by her appetite for blood.
Aida Vida is Sarah’s older sister, the good, reliable sibling who always does her family proud. But when Aida’s mother insists that Sarah be found and killed, Aida is given the one assignment that she may not be able to carry out.
Taking place over just twenty-four hours, ALL JUST GLASS tells the story of a game-changing battle that will forever change the world of the Den of Shadows. And at its center is the story of two sisters who must choose between love and duty. Dark, fully-imagined, and hard to put down, ALL JUST GLASS will thrill Amelia’s fans—old and new.
-Text from RandomHouse
Delacorte Press (c) 2011
Cover by Miranda Adria
* Small Review: All Just Glass, 04/09/11 – http://smallreview.blogspot.com/2011/04/book-review-all-just-glass-by-amelia.html
* Dreaming In Books Review: All Just Glass, 01/08/11 – http://dreaminginbooks.blogspot.com/2011/01/review-all-just-glass-by-amelia-atwater.html
* Novel Society Review: All Just Glass (Sequel to Shattered Mirror), 02/12/11 http://novelsociety.wordpress.com/2011/02/12/review-all-just-glass-shattered-mirror-sequel-by-amelia-atwater-rhodes/
* What’s Your Story? Review: All Just Glass, 06/17/11 – http://www.whatsyourstorybookreviews.com/2011/06/review-all-just-glass-by-amelia-atwater.html
* Book Loons: All Just Glass – http://www.bookloons.com/cgi-bin/Review.asp?bookid=13261
In the Author’s Words
“The next project in line for publication is All Just Glass, a long-awaited follow-up to Shattered Mirror. I use the phrase “follow-up” instead of “sequel” because I tend to think of sequels as things that people write because they want to go back and add to a finished story (or just write more because people liked the first one, whether or not there is more to say). Shattered Mirror was never really finished, to me. There was a complete story arc in the book, and it made sense to end the book there, but I have always known there was more to tell… it just took me a long time to figure out how to get it all down on paper.”
Did you know..?
* “Will Amelia write another novel after All Just Glass about these characters?” Well, at the moment, this story concludes Sarah Vida’s tale, but her aunt Diana Smoke plays strongly into the plot of Poison Tree. Learn more, check out “The Inbox of Diana Smoke”!